Silver Springs Master HOA. An Association of HOAs
- Silver Springs Master HOA consists of an Association of 12 HOAs. We are located in a peaceful neighborhood with private lakes, tennis, basketball, volleyball, children's playgrounds, and pavilions.
- Parley's Park Elementary School is also located within Silver Springs.
- We are walking distance to Willow Creek Park via the McLeod Creek Trail.
- Willow Creek Park has three multi-use playing fields, tennis, basketball, volleyball courts, a picnic pavilion, and restrooms. Two play areas: one for children 5 to 12, and another for 2-5 year-olds. There is a dog park and a 1-acre irrigation pond is available as a dog pond in the summer and ice skating and cross county skiing during winter months.
- McLeod Creek Trail is part of a very extensive trail system managed by Basin Recreation.
- A free bus system runs 2 times per hour in each direction though the neighborhood (Pink Route) with destinations throughout the Park City Area.
- There is also a 7-11 & gas station in the neighborhood.
From The Park City Exit (Kimball Junction)
Head towards Park City
Make a Left at the Blue Roof (7-11) onto Silver Springs Dr.
Our Mailing Address is:
P.O. Box 980326
Park City, UT 84098