Silver Springs Master HOA: An Association of HOAs
- Silver Springs Master HOA consists of an Association of 12 HOAs. We are located in a peaceful neighborhood with private lakes, tennis, basketball, volleyball, children's playgrounds, and pavilions.
- Parley's Park Elementary School is also located within Silver Springs.
- We are walking distance to Willow Creek Park via the McLeod Creek Trail.
- Willow Creek Park has three multi-use playing fields, tennis/pickleball, basketball, volleyball courts, a picnic pavilion, and restrooms. Two play areas: one for children 5 to 12, and another for 2-5 year-olds. There is a dog park and a 1-acre irrigation pond is available as a dog pond in the summer and ice skating and cross county skiing during winter months.
- McLeod Creek Trail is part of a very extensive trail system managed by Basin Recreation.
- High Valley Transit (County) took over bus service and as of July 1, 2021 the bus no longer runs through the neighborhood. There is a Micro service available.
- The Park City area has an e-bike sharing program, with a bike station at the south entrance to the neighborhood.
- There is a 7-11 & gas station at the south entrance to the neighborhood.
Our Mailing Address is:
P.O. Box 980326
Park City, UT 84098